8.05.2012

J & I Mickey Clubhouse Birthday Party - 2011

All the decor was done by Balloon Imagination

My children birthdays are only 1 day apart with Baby J turning 3 and Baby I turning 1. Baby I favorite character since infant was Mickey Mouse, so we decided to throw the kids a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme party. Upon Baby J's request, Tinkerbell 3d was also included in the backdrop.
Reception locket area for guests to register names. All little girls received necklaces and the boys watches. Mickey and Minnie photo booth area for the guests to take instant pictures for souvenirs.






































 Baby J's princess dress is by I Love Gorgeous and Baby I's traditional Korean costume was from my mother-in-law who had it custom made in Seoul.

Mommy's hard work on the cakes. Making full tiered cake was not easy at all. Should have been smrter annd used cake dummies instead. I bought the cake pop online and had them shipped to my NY hotel when I had business trip there. All 200pcs! I had to purchase a new luggage to bring these pops back. My sis made 50 pops for me for the kids birthday and I don't think she will be doing more pops any time soon after this :)
Font used on the sticker was Budmo Jiggler.


 Goodybags were custom made art bags by Masterwork's second line, Giving Bag, and inside the bags were Crayola Twistables pencil set. More souvenirs for guests to bring back was custom caricature done by the artist hired for the party. Photo frame was a gift from the artist for the birthday girl.
We were so beat after this party. My husband swore off big birthdays but I told him we have to throw another big party for #3 1st birthday only to be fair. And guess what! 1 year after this party, our #3 is out! And her birthday is the same as her elder sis!

No comments: