2.04.2009

Baby Shower

We threw ourselves baby showers- me for my sis and my sis for me. My sister-in-law offered but she was busy with her upcoming baby (we all are having babies at almost 1 month difference!). Our good friend also offered but having 1 toddler and 1 small baby in tow, she was also busy.

Nonetheless, we were more than happy to use our creative juices for our own baby shower. I took out my crafts stuff from my sister's wedding shower (which was early 2008 and she's preggers within same year!) and we started to whip out decorations and favors.

We both like Martha Stewart's pom2s, so we became this little elves (umm large elves with huge tummies) factory teamwork - I cut, my sis fold and tie up the pretty pom2s. We did large, medium and little pom2s in 2 days.

Then my brother-in-law enthusiastically strung and hung the pom2s from the stairs handle on 2nd floor so it dropped looking like hanging on the ceiling.




Then we packed the favors using leftover papers to wrap the favors, velvet bound photo album.

No comments: