Color combination - pastels
Princess brides are romantics and they have planned their wedding since young to Prince Charming. The reception would be like a fairy-tale event.
1. Dress: Ruffle gown with cathedral length tulle veil by Oscar de la Renta from Warren Barron
2. Bouquet: Rose petals with crystal buttonaire from A Memorable Affair
3. Invitation: Boxed hardcover invitation with tassle from Susan Cards (my friend made hers with them and she was very satisfied with their unique designs)
4. Cake: "Queen of Symmetry"Blue royal-ish cake by Margaret Braun
5. Jewelry: Heart-shape 28ct diamond necklace from Graff Diamond
6. Flower girls: Mint tulle petal dress with pink bows from Christina Gowns
7. Inspiration: 1930's movie of Marie Antoinette. Beautiful dresses! I hope I can get to watch this movie! From Little Giselle
8. Favors: Famous Parisian macaroons from Laduree.